The MARYANNI & PARTNERS which is engaged to provide the Services to you is the controller of your personal data and determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, and is ultimately responsible for the processing of that personal data. The controller may appoint a third party to process your personal data which will process that personal data on the instructions of the controller, and will be placed under a duty of confidentiality and obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data. In certain circumstances, there may be joint controllers who will agree their respective responsibilities for compliance with the Law including which controller is obliged to respond to a data subject who wishes to exercise any rights under the Law, although the data subject may exercise any rights against either controller.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to any of MARYANNI & PARTNERS Companies.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
When you visit this web site, we may collect technical information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, details of the pages you visit on https://maryanni.com, other pages you visit on the Web, and which browser you used to view https://maryanni.com.
Service refers to the Website
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to MARYANNI & PARTNERS, accessible from https://maryanni.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
How we collect your data
We may collect your personal data in a number of ways, for example:
- From the information and documentation that you provide at any time and from time to time including information and documentation provided at meetings.
- When you communicate with us or when we communicate with you by telephone, fax, email or other forms of electronic communication. In this respect, we may monitor, record and store any personal data.
- From information contained within client on-boarding documents provided by you, or by another person on your behalf.
- From your agents or advisers and employees of firms and intermediaries with which you are associated or who introduce you to us.
- From publicly available sources or from third parties where we need to conduct background checks about you.
The categories of the data we collect
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Your name, date of birth, passport or national identity card details.
- Country of birth, domicile and citizenship, gender, marital status, racial or ethnic origin, religious, or other beliefs.
- Contact information such as residential or business address, email address and telephone number.
- Information about your employment, education, family, personal circumstances, and interests.
- Information relating to your tax affairs including tax identification number.
- Information relating to your financial situation such as income, expenditure, assets and liabilities, sources of wealth and your bank account details.
- Information about your investment knowledge and experience.
- Information regarding your goals and objectives in connection with your wealth.
- Information regarding your personal or family circumstances, including future requirements and possible needs.
- Information to assess whether you may represent a money laundering or terrorist financing risk, including whether you are a politically exposed person, or have had previous criminal convictions or regulatory sanctions imposed.
The MARYANNI & PARTNERS does not use personal data to make automated decisions.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following specific rights (the “Rights”) under the Law:
- To request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to make a subject access request (a “SAR”) for information about the processing of that personal data.
- To request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- To require us to erase or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- To request copies of any personal data which is being processed by automated means with your consent or under contract in a machine readable format.
- To object to the processing of personal data which is being processed in the public interest or to pursue the legitimate interests of the controller.
- To object to processing for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that the Rights are not absolute and the controller may be entitled to refuse requests where exemptions apply. You will be advised of any exemptions that we depend upon.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be asked to provide identification to ensure that another person is not attempting to fraudulently exercise your Rights and to confirm which of the Rights you wish to exercise to enable the controller to deal with your request without delay.
If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, or how we respond to, or deal with, the exercise of any of your Rights, you can make a complaint to the local regulator. The Data Protection Officer will provide you with contact details.